NATO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT TO JOIN THE NATO ARMY: Read THE ALLIANCE RULES First

Go down

I WANT TO JOIN THE NATO ARMY: Read THE ALLIANCE RULES First Empty I WANT TO JOIN THE NATO ARMY: Read THE ALLIANCE RULES First

Post by Empire Of The Rising Sun Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 am

Alliance Rules:

I.
Every member must follow alliance rules.
II. Pay attention to your leaders and listen what they have got to say.
III. The main language in the alliance is English.
IV. NATO members need to be active. Inactive players can be expelled. Exception is made for members who will notify alliance leaders of their intended absence. (you can do that in "Members" forum, look for the thread "Players on vacation...")
V. Forum account is mandatory for all alliance members.
VI. New members are obligated to register forum account as soon as possible.
VII. Players must use the same name in forum as they are using in the game.
VIII. Do not abuse the alliance circular message system in the game. (don't send to much messages, you can talk about anything but don't send like 10 messages/day for things like that. If someone asks to stop sending messages or there are any problems then stop)
IX. Attacking own alliance members is prohibited.
X. Participating in polls is strictly recommended.
XI. If you are in trouble and need assistance, don't be afraid to ask for help.
XII. If you are a not active player, then we can't help you.
XIII. You can't leave the alliance during a war. If You do then we'll hunt your fleet down and you'll be seen as our enemy.
XIV. In times of war, WAR PROTOCOL: At War, ACT OF WAR: Declaration War (On) Our Allies, WAR PROTOCOL: Declaration Of War needs to be followed.

I WANT TO JOIN THE NATO ARMY: Read THE ALLIANCE RULES First Larepubliqueemoticonsem
FOR NATO
Empire Of The Rising Sun
Empire Of The Rising Sun
Secretary General
Secretary General

Back to top Go down