NATO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium

Go down

Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium Empty Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium

Post by GateCrus Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 am

I have 6M metal to trade for crystal or deuterium, i use the 3-1-1 ratio but can change it since you are all alliance budy's Wink

GateCrus

Back to top Go down

Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium Empty Re: Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium

Post by Empire Of The Rising Sun Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 am

watch out to be banned:
OGame Board wrote:
  • Resources sent from a lower ranked account to a higher ranked one with nothing tangible in return.
  • A player crashing his fleet into a higher ranked one for the higher ranked one to keep the Debris Field, and thus profiting from it.
  • "Loans" that are not returned within 48 hours.
  • Trades in which the higher ranked player does not return the resources within 48 hours.
  • Players answering to a higher ranked player extortion by paying resources.
  • Trades that mean an unfair profit to the higher ranked player by falling outside the following range of ratios:

3:2:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 2 units of crystal or 3 units of metal.

2:1:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 1 unit of crystal or 2 units of metal.

Note that a game team authority will proceed to post other approved trade ratios on the universes trade boards when they need to be updated so this rule may not interfere with fair trading strategies.
Empire Of The Rising Sun
Empire Of The Rising Sun
Secretary General
Secretary General

Back to top Go down

Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium Empty Re: Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium

Post by Empire Of The Rising Sun Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 am

so I would do it for 2:1:1 then 1
Empire Of The Rising Sun
Empire Of The Rising Sun
Secretary General
Secretary General

Back to top Go down

Post by GateCrus Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 am

ok, that works too, im just soo used to trading with smaler players lol, it does not mater i can do the 2-1-1 or the 3-2-1, whatever is good for you guy's. Let me know Wink

GateCrus

Back to top Go down

Selling 6M Metal for crystal or deuterium Empty All done

Post by GateCrus Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 am

I have Traded the Metal so its all gone, i will have more in the next few day's so if you need any let me know

GateCrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down